Thursday, October 16, 2008

Off the blog trail for too long again. I'm wondering if my blog disuse is because I'm actually kind of secure where I am and with what I'm doing. I think my blogging used to be a very cathartic exercise almost legitimizing whatever I was doing - even though I didn't really know exactly what that was.

Anyways. SF is awesome as always. I am so lucky to be living here. Lately I haven't been able to stop saying that. The last few months have been amazing (and really the last year+). Things have worked out incredibly well and just seem to be getting better. Right now there are only two things in my life that need work - first, a new group of pick-up soccer guys. This group of Russians (real Russians!) have kinda strong armed their way into our weekly kick abouts. They're a bit better than most of the folks we play with, which I like (turns up the heat a bit), but they play way too seriously for a pick-up. Invariably someone almost gets in a stupid argument and there's much more yelling than necessary. Ugh. Luckily I've got surfing to take the place of that until I find a new match.

Secondly? Well you can guess that one. It is the same as always.

No comments: